Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Where gamers are fighting back against scalpers: Angry Indian PlayStation 5 fans are pressuring Sony and kicking scalpers off eCommerce sites en masse - Notebookcheck.net

sony.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Arjun Krishna Lal, 2021-02-20 (Update: 2021-02-20)

Arjun Krishna Lal

I've had a passion for PC gaming since 1996, when I watched my dad score frags in Quake as a 1 year-old. I've gone on to become a Penguin-published author and tech journalist. When I'm not traveling the world, gathering stories for my next book, you can find me tinkering with my PC.

The Link Lonk


February 20, 2021 at 07:53PM
https://ift.tt/3bnBmEi

Where gamers are fighting back against scalpers: Angry Indian PlayStation 5 fans are pressuring Sony and kicking scalpers off eCommerce sites en masse - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/2ZeUDD8
Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sony A1 Camera Review: The best mirrorless camera so far - Popular Photography

sony.indah.link To borrow a phrase from 2019 internet slang, the Sony A1 camera is “extra.” Scan down its spec list, and you’ll notice th...

Popular Posts